This one-day course addresses experienced WISKI user, WISKI administrators and system administrators who want to learn about maintaining their WISKI system and get an introduction into monitoring with ProcessAnalytics, Application Metrics and KiGetMetrics.
Learn more about installation and updating WISKI Server and Clients, how to configure background processes or optimising user management.
Understand better how the results of the system process are analysed and what is necessary to set up logging to your needs.
- WISKI system architecture
- WISKI Server Manager – Installation and update of WISKI Server
- WISKI Server Manager – Configuration of background processes
- WISKI Server Manager – Configuring services
- Service Monitor – Monitoring of processes
- Overview of user administration
- Working with object(rights)groups
- Configuration of user roles
- Update and upgrade
- Settings in ProcessAnalytics
- Configuring system metrics
- WISKI advanced knowledge is essential
Deadline for registration is the 15th October 2019. Registration is binding and will be confirmed 7 days before the course begins. A minimal number of registrations is required for the viability of the course.
You will get a training account for our online training system with a validity of two weeks.
Included in the fees are training materials, training certificate as well as light lunch and refreshments.
- KiDSM Automatisation (W-T05_SEM-2019_EN)
Date: 05th November 2019
Time: 10:00 - 17:00
Location: Riverside Innovation Centre
Chester, CH1 1SL, UK
Attendees: min. 4, max. 10 people
Price: £500 p.p.*
*(for the first user per organisation per pay. All further users per organisation would get a 10% discount)
Registration is binding and will be confirmed 7 days before course begin.
The KISTERS team with experts from the water management and IT industries support the entire life cycle of your water solution right from the beginning with extensive consulting: We select the readymade standard modules to build and configure the exact solution that fits your business needs. Training offers and manuals tailored to your organization, round-the-clock internet support and a telephone hotline all serve to help you with any operational issues.