The one-day course addresses all WISKI users who want to learn how to work with gridded data in WISKI such as satellite or radar data.
Learn how to visualise and calculate raster data, the inspection of precipitation events as well as how to compare radar data with ground-based measurements as well as the Calculation on precipitation totals of catchment area.
- Structures for radar stations and raster areas
- Raster time series and formats
- Data import and visualisation
- Agents for raster data
- Aggregation of raster data
- Extraction from raster data
- Catchment areas in WISKI
- Event time series
- Comparison graphs
- WISKI basic knowledge is essential
Deadline for registration is the 15th November 2019. A minimal number of registrations is required for the viability of the course.
You will get a training account for our online training system with a validity of two weeks.
Included in the price are training materials, training certificate as well as lunch and refreshments.
- Introduction to Meteorology (W-M02_SEM-2019_EN)
Time: 09:00 - 16:30
Location: KISTERS AG
Attendees: min. 4, max. 10 people
Price: 550 € p.p.*
*(for first user per organisation per pay. All further users per organisation would get a 10% discount)