The two-day course addresses WISKI users who start integrating Python into their WISKI System. The target group of the seminar are users with a medium or high experience in WISKI and at least a basic background in at least one programming language.
In the seminar, we provide a basic introduction into the Python language with dedicated focus on the language syntax, representation of date/time, time series as well as suitable development tools. In the context of WISKI, we cover the use of Python for data analytics, data mining and data validation and suitable integration options.
- Python overview – general syntax and concepts
- Developments tool - PyCharm, Spyder and Jupyter Notebook
- Basic libraries - numpy, pandas, matplotlib
- Working with time series in Python
- Accessing time series data & metadata via KiWIS
- API options in WISKI
- Gridded data processing in Python
- Advanced WISKI/Python integration
- WISKI basic knowledge is essential
- Python knowledge is an advantage but not essential
Deadline for registration is the 15th November 2019. A minimal number of registrations is required for the viability of the course.
You will get a training account for our online training system with a validity of two weeks.
Included in the price are training materials, training certificate as well as lunch and refreshments.
Date: 11.12. - 12.12.2019
Time: 09:00 - 16:30
Location: KISTERS AG
Price: 1100 € p.p.*
*(for first user per organisation per pay. All further users per organisation would get a 10% discount)