The course addresses WISKI users and hydrology professionals who want to widen their knowledge of the development of rating curves using SKED. The course is intended to give methods to create, edit and manage rating curves based on practical requirements.
- Understanding rating curve development
- Creating new curves
- Curve Types
- Regression types
- Graphing rating curves
- Review of existing rating curves
- Deviation plots
- Use for cross-section data
- Splitting of gaugings into area and velocity
- Extension of the stage-discharge relationship
- WISKI basic knowledge is essential
- BIBER basic knowledge is essential
- SKED basic knowledge is an advantage but not essential
Deadline for registration is the 15th November 2019. A minimal number of registrations is required for the viability of the course.
You will get a training account for our online training system with a validity of two weeks.
Included in the price are training materials, training certificate as well as lunch and refreshments.
- Managing and Editing Gaugings (W-H10_SEM_2019_EN)